Museu Frai Juníper Serra

Junipero Serra Museum and Study Center Juniperianos. In 1955 he laid the foundation stone of the Museum. The works were carried out according to project architect Gabriel Alomar was opened in 1959. Regionalist style building is; has two bays with floor and higher. Include, among other items, two basket handle arches of the façade or staircase. The building has a front garden with side porch pillars, added later. The facade facing the street consists of a wall with a portal arch and large windows with bars on the sides.

Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed